Monday, November 8, 2010

Ball Clocks

I recently purchased a program for my laser called BoxIt.  This incredible program is so much fun.  It can take a plain piece of wood and create a masterpiece.  http://www.laserjumpstart.com/boxit-suite/ If you go to this site it shows different projects that have been created. 

I have taken the program and created something useful and fun and that is clocks.  So far I have built a soccer ball clock, one with a players name and number and plain ones.  A Boise State colored football clock, which BTW I can put your favorite colors on, and am working on the other balls, volleyball, baseball, basketball.  Let me know your interest and I can create one for you.  I will be doing a video of the creation of these ball clocks so stay tuned.

Here is a quote from a mother: I have been staring at the clock you made for the past 5 minutes and decided I'd better tell you how cool I think it is.  It is not only super thoughtful, but something she will love for years to come.

Would your son or daughter enjoy one of these clocks with their name on it?  Give me a call or send me an email and we will get you one going for Christmas.   My email address is cd@carenslaser.com .  Have a fantastic Day.
 





No comments: