Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Caren's Laser Creations is Awesome!

Hi, My name is Kevin and I am working with Caren, or I should say we are working together to develop an online presence for her business. 

What business you ask?

She creates just about any kind of product you would desire that has to do with gifts, crafts, scrap booking, glass etching, vinyl lettering, signs for cars, walls, windows, yards, businesses and so on.

Now, I am not an expert on all the things that she offers but I am a recipient of her work.

At Christmas time she created vinyl lettering for our daughters room and our 2 sons and she did a great job. My wife and I were absolutely thrilled with the results. They even dropped by to help us install them.  Now I can't say that they can do that everytime but, when they can they are willing.

Just the other day my wife, Mindy, needed a sign for her Kid's Cooking Camp, so of course I called on Caren and the next morning it was done. 

You will never go wrong doing business with Caren.  

Caren's website is almost ready for release. Stay tuned into this blog for more updates. You won't be disappointed.

Kevin

2 comments:

Mary said...

i would like you to make me a pier 49 pizza sign for the window of my car. do you have any good ideas? Im serious. mary

Anonymous said...

Caren,

Your laser work is beautiful..from plaques and pictures.....your CAR-ing about the library means so much...thanks for all you do.
Have a great day! ah